If you’re in the market to buy or sell in this unique and beautiful place, I would like to be your guide. As a lifetime resident of the Hood Canal Mason County area and also an avid fisherman, I have a great deal of experience with the properties available here including Belfair, Hood Canal, Allyn, Case Inlet, Lakeland Village, Treasure Island, Grapeview, Tiger Lake, Panther Lake, Mission Lake, Wooten Lake, Tee Lake, Haven Lake, Collins Lake and all surrounding communities; waterfront, homes and land.
My belief in doing great real estate business in Mason County is based on helping buyers find what they want, then helping them buy it and similarly helping sellers realize their goals in selling their property. In my 42 years of experience in marketing real estate, I know the questions that should be asked. When the “right information” is provided, everyone is well served.
Some of Butch’s Qualifications:
- North Mason High School Graduate
- Eastern Washington University Graduate (BA Industrial Tech/Sociology)
- Captain, US Army (Active Duty Okinawa, Viet Nam)
- Certified Commercial Investment Manager 101
- Accredited Buyers Representative
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- Managing Broker, Real Estate, Since 1975
- Member Commercial Brokers Association
- Father of Six
- Grandfather of 15!
Community is very important to me, and it’s one of the great joys of living in our area. My participation has been with:
- Kiwanis Club, past president
- Sound Institute for Family Services, past member, Board of Directors
- North Mason County Little League, co-founder, Board of Directors, past president
- Mason County Youth Athletic Assn, co-founder, Board of Directors, past president
- Hood Canal Salmon Enhancement Group, Board of Directors, past president
- Theler Trust Foundation, past member, Board of Directors
- Dollars for Scholars Scholarship Foundation, past president
- North Mason United Methodist Church